Nuovo 'Best of' per Kylie Minogue

Kylie Minogue pubblicherà il prossimo 21 giugno un nuovo greatest hits composto da ben 21 tracce chiamate a ripercorrere 25 anni di carriera straordinaria. Si tratta del quarto 'besto of', dopo Greatest Hits (1992), Hits+ (2000) e Ultimate Kylie (2004). Compliments!

1. ‘Can’t Get You Out Of My Head’
2. ‘Spinning Around’
3. ‘I Should Be So Lucky’
4. ‘Love At First Sight’
5. ‘In Your Eyes’
6. ‘Kids’ (with Robbie Williams)
7. ‘Better The Devil You Know’
8. ‘All The Lovers’
9. ‘Give Me Just A Little More Time’
10. ‘Celebration’
11. ‘Slow’
12. ‘Red Blooded Woman’
13. ‘I Believe In You’
14. ‘On A Night Like This’
15. ‘Confide In Me’
16. ‘Get Outta My Way’
17. ‘The Loco-Motion’
18. ‘Tears On My Pillow’
19. ‘Wow’
20. ‘In My Arms’
21. ‘Never Too Late’

Nessun commento:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Best Post You Love