Il fumetto dei 20anni.uomo Dolce & Gabbana


Beau Galore - Dolce & Gabbana Menswear 20th Anniversary (Spring 2011)

I’ve been meaning to make a comic strip for Dolce & Gabbana’s 20th menswear anniversary but didn’t have that many pictures (as in backstage). So, over the past few weeks, gathered quite a number of pictures from various sources (mainly from Swide.com) of both Dolce&Gabbana and D&G Spring 2011 shows and mix them up.

20 years in fashion, let me just say no one take cares of men more than Domenico Dolce and Stefano Gabbana do. Despite having been (intentionally or pretentiously) immersing myself in mathematics for decades, I would say this is by far the most beautiful equation I have ever thought about; Dolce and Gabbana take great care of men = men love them! Noble prize for me ASAP! 

Hope you enjoy reading the comic strip as much as I do. It's pretty random, so specific storyline. Just my interpretation of Dolce & Gabbana's backstage frenzy that we all have been dying to be part of. OK, less words, more pictures.... 
(fonte: www.haikalciumlowfat.blogspot.com)

Nessun commento:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Best Post You Love